Monday, April 4, 2011

April Fools!

It's so good to have April back!  March is the worst month for me.  It's always snowy, cold, and too LONG.  When I'm reaching the end of a difficult time - the final stretch seems MUCH more unbearable.  That is March for me.

It is a stressful time in the Snegosky-Boll house.  Matt is studying for his last grad final EVER.  In a week he will officially have his master's degree.  I am working my way through calculus.  It's been a struggle to stay motivated.  We are three months away from the wedding with so much left to do.  I'm trying to learn a new position at work - which came with entirely different struggles than what I was anticipating.  The miles for marathon training are creeping up which means more time at the gym.  I am so thankful for good friends/family.  Kate (Matt's cousin) & I are on a biweekly happy hour schedule.  I would've had a mental breakdown by now if it wasn't for Kate. 

I'm not even kidding. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment