Friday, September 16, 2011

Must Love Pink

Last Thursday was my friend Emily's bachelorette party.
I met Emily through her boyfriend (now husband), Chris.
Chris was Matt's roommate in Eagan after we first started dating.
He went to chef school and taught Matt how to cook.
Chris is one of the nicest guys I know.
I was thrilled when he found Emily.
You could tell they were a perfect match from the start.

Fast forward three(?) years and we are celebrating
her last night as a single lady.
Her step-mother-to-be put on an AMAZING
bachelortte party!




We met at the Marriot downtown Mpls for
drinks, appetizers, cake, and gifts.  We were all dressed in PINK
(because pink is fun.)
From there, we hopped in a white limo
and found gift bags full of MORE FUN.



Pink feather boas
Pink glow necklaces, bracelets, cups,
and plenty of champagne to go around.


The limo took us to the starting point of the PedalPub.

We took a route through North Minneapolis.
We took seats (bike seats) on the outskirts of the pub/bike
and in the middle was our navigator (from the company)
and someone to bartend (from our party).

The pub was tougher to pedal than I thought it would be.
It was a surprise workout - to work off those alcohol calories.
We pedaled around to different bars.

We had some tag-a-longs.



I asked them if they would go home after I took their picture.
To my surprise, they agreed.

We stopped at many bars.
Which bars, you ask? 
I can't remember.

I know we stopped at Gastoff's (hence the boots)


This little lady is Chris's (the groom's) mother.  Love her.

The limo was waiting for us at the end of our route
to take us to the Shout House
where we would meet up with the guys.

I haven't much memory of the Shout House,
so I'll leave you with some pictures to tell
the rest of the story.


 











No comments:

Post a Comment