We stayed home on Halloween night.
This is the first time we've stayed home
since moving to our house in Mayer.
Our house was hit pretty hard.
I'm a country girl, and we'd have at most
one or two neighbor kids show up
and not at the same time.
At 7:00, the witching hour began.
At 9:00, the bigger kids (teenagers) arrived.
I think it was around 9:30 that we blew out our
jack-o-lanterns and turned off our lights.
It was fun to see all the costumes.
All treats - no tricks (thank goodness).
Lucy hates Halloween.
She hates the doorbell and goes nuts when she hears it.
She hates knocks at the door.
She hates is not used to kids, and barks at them.
She hates when we dress her up in costume
or place anything on her head.
She doesn't get to eat the candy.
Lucy had a bad night - for sure.
Tough life of a bumble bee dog, I guess.
![]() |
| "You are going to pay for this." |



No comments:
Post a Comment