Thursday, November 1, 2012

Half way







The baby is 20 weeks today!


The picture above is from our 18 week anatomy ultrasound.
Everything looked good in there.
The baby was not very cooperative and hid behind my hip bone for most of it.
The tech tried to shake my belly multiple times to get baby to move.
Even if we had wanted to know the gender (which we did not),
we couldn't have because baby's legs were crossed the entire time.
A delivery room gender reveal was meant to be!

I have felt no movements yet but everyone says I should soon.
The belly is definitely bigger.
I'm wearing maternity clothes but am still able to wear a few of my old jeans
with the help of my belly band.


We made progress in the baby's room over the weekend.
Matt cleared some room in the garage for totes and boxes.
We can actually see the carpet in the baby's room!


I am truckin' right along on my foam letters (from this post).
I have finished A - T with only U - Z left to go.
I'm starting to think about my next project (TBD).


The time is going by SO fast.  I really can't believe it's already November.
March will be here before I know it.


Keep'a growin', baby!







No comments:

Post a Comment