What a great trip.
It went by fast - as I knew it would.
Matt & I had different trip experiences since he was at deer camp.
I was able to spend time visiting family, friends, and working.
(Many thanks to Cindy for graciously letting me borrow her vehicle.)
I was able to see so many friends and family members
(Many thanks to Cindy for graciously letting me borrow her vehicle.)
I was able to see so many friends and family members
thanks to hosts and hostesses organizing larger groups
of family/friends at the SAME time and SAME location.
This was so helpful.
My trip highlights include:
A birthday dinner for my brother-in-law.
We flew into MN on Alex's birthday.
We flew into MN on Alex's birthday.
Breaking Dawn II premier with Kate.
A successful day of crib shopping with Grandma Snegosky.
I'm picking up the crib on Tuesday -- pictures to follow!
Lunch and dinner dates with Grandma Rose.
A lovely baby celebration with fantastic friends.
Including an old wives tale gender reveal (girl!)
Thank you, ladies!
Yummy lunch with work friends at The Original Pancake House.
Mmmm.....
Lunch and dinner dates with Dad & Mike.
A delicious Thanksgiving meal and baby celebration.
Including painted onesies for Baby Snegosky!
Hosted by the Snegosky side. -- Thank you!
Christmas decorating and time for relaxing at the lake.
and...
A last minute breakfast date with Tasha and Miss Ella.
and...
A last minute breakfast date with Tasha and Miss Ella.
No comments:
Post a Comment