Friday, November 6, 2015

Mama Update





I want my girls to be proud of their mama

To raise strong girls,
I need to be an example of a strong woman.

So... a rare mama update.

I joined a Crossfit gym in October.
They have a 5:45-6:45am class.
I nurse Anna at 4:30am,
get my workout in,
and get back home by 7:00a.
In time to get Sara ready for school.
Anna sleeps until 7:30a
which gives me time for a quick shower.





193 lbs


Crossfit is more strength training
than I had realized.
I've never been much of a weight lifter
but I love every minute
and feel amazing!


Hello, little bicep.




I've had some fun with my new wood burning hobby.

I've had two Etsy orders for growth chart rulers
and I have made a few extras for gifts.

Someday I'd like to try a craft fair
but for now it's a fun little hobby.











Thanks to my neighbors,
I've finally found that volleyball league
I've been looking for since moving here.
I had really missed playing.

Unfortunately,
it occurs during the time we put the kids to bed
(a two-parent job, for now)
and I haven't been able to attend as much as I'd like.
It's still fun to get away once in awhile
to bump, set, and spike.








No comments:

Post a Comment