Ht: 27" (87%)
Wt: 15lb 1.4oz (27%)
HC: 108cm (100%)
At six months, Anna is...
always on her tummy.
putting everything in her mouth
sitting unassisted
standing with help
EBF
enjoying oatmeal
not enjoying avocado or peas
smiling a lot
belly laughing
"talking" and squeaking
very close to crawling.
She says:
mama
mam
dada
da
hiya
ba
and she makes the sweetest high-pitched squeal.
Anna loves...
her sister
mommy & daddy
her crinkle paper
playing with the rings
on her exersaucer
TV
warm baths
putting things in her mouth
books
the Ergo
warm baths
putting things in her mouth
books
the Ergo
I think teeth are coming soon.
Anna was not sleeping well at night
or napping well during the day
until this last week.
Now she is taking solid naps
and sleeping through the night.
I'm not sure what changed exactly
but I'll take it!
or napping well during the day
until this last week.
Now she is taking solid naps
and sleeping through the night.
I'm not sure what changed exactly
but I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment