Tuesday, December 13, 2011

North Pole


After I had dated Matt for a few years
his mom asked me to pick out
a Christmas village series from
Department 56.

All of them are so cute
but the one that caught my eye
It was the one I could imagine
any future children of ours
getting into as well.

Since then, I've received
new additions to my village
each year from Matt's parents.
I am so glad she started
me on them so early.

Here is my 2011 village
displayed on our dining room buffett
(also given to us by Matt's parents).
The pictures really don't
do it any justice.  You can't see
all the little details, moving parts,
and what it looks like lit up.

Watch factory and Karaoke club



Peppermint Pete's


Hot Chocolate tower




Frostbite Tree House Daycare



Cabin and lake (not part of series)

No comments:

Post a Comment