Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nap Time is Over




This Monday was both of our
first days back to work.
Matt went to Lowe's
I went to the sun room/den.

Day one was a success.
Matt said his new campus
is similar to his old campus
in some ways and
better than his old campus
in other ways.

He has a cafeteria,
a dry cleaner,
premium coffee (beans roasted on-site),
a walking trail,
waterfalls and a lake
stocked with fish.

They also provided him with food
which is an automatic bonus
on any day.


This was 'practice work' on Sunday.
Lucy slept all day on Monday.


I found my Sunday night
a lot less stressful.
So, I wonder how much
of my evening anxiety
was brought on
by my MN commute?

At any rate,
My day went by fast
and it was nice to
have different opportunities
during my lunch.

I went for a jog,
played with Lucy,
finished the laundry,
and cooked a nutritious lunch.

I am one happy NC woman.

I even had dinner waiting
for my husband when he got home.
No, really.  I did!
Seriously... ask him!

No comments:

Post a Comment