The drive from Nashville to North Carolina
went relatively quick.
I may or may not have slept most of the way
while Matt drove.
Again, that loud Opry music really hurt my head.
![]() |
| Blue Ridge Mountains |
Lucy was a really good traveller.
Her favorite spot to sleep was on Matt.
I don't know what it was,
but my lap just did not cut it.
Our purpose in life is to make
Lucy's life as comfortable
as possible.
For that reason,
we placed her bed in a spot
easily accessible to her
if she desired a nap.
Yes, she is that spoiled.
We arrived to our new "home" after dark.
The next morning (and entire week)
we've had back to back appointments
with the realtor to see houses.
I'm looking forward to exploring our new city
on my own.
And finding a house for all those possessions currently in boxes.

No comments:
Post a Comment