Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hilton Head Island






Sara got to see the ocean for the first time.
The weather cooperated for beach strolling.
Daddy, papa, and grandma went golfing.

It was a GREAT time!
Nice and relaxing.




We found shells, starfish, crabs, and sand dollars.






Sara was all smiles during the trip.
She is a wonderful little traveler.






The resort had a giant chessboard.
Sara went straight for the queen.
That's my girl!

 







Sara loves her grandma & papa.













While daddy, grandma, and papa were golfing,
Mommy & Sara went swimming in the salt water pool.
We loved the salt water
Even though Sara kept trying to drink it.






We went out for dinner
and discovered Sara's love for limes.

I gave her the lime thinking I was going to get a funny sour face.
Instead, I got a very upset girl when I had to take it away.
Who knew?
  



Thank you, Hilton Head Island!



 And thank you Papa and Grandma Snegosky!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment