We were so excited
to be in town for Watercade
that Mommy decided
to do something silly...
I don't remember the last time
I was able to run all the way
around the lake.
(4 miles)
It was definitely before Sara.
I signed up three weeks prior
hoping it would be motivation
for me to start running.
I began running in Hudson
but only made it 2 miles
before tuckering out.
My cousin was supposed to run.
She was smart and ditched
at the last minute.
She asked her husband to run instead.
He was a perfect partner!
We stayed at 10 mph
and finished strong
in 41:50 minutes GPS time!
(Gun time shows longer).
(Gun time shows longer).
No walking.
After the run,
Nana and Sara drove into town
and we did the walk.
It was raining once we finished
so we went out for lunch.
After an afternoon nap,
we drove in and visited with Ami & E!
We stopped by Sadie's to see Jude.
Then we watched the entire parade.
Sara loved seeing "neigh horseys"
and "woof woof puppies".
She also enjoyed the big tractors!

No comments:
Post a Comment