Wednesday, December 31, 2014

21 Months - Sara Mae






At 21 months,
Sara surprises us daily
with what she knows
and how smart and sweet she is.

She can sing a lot
of the ABC's.

She also can sing
and knows the actions to
"Wheels on the Bus"
"Black Sheep, Black Sheep"
"If You're Happy and You Know It"
"Row, Row, Row Your Boat"
and I'm sure many more I don't even realize.

She can use full sentences
in some circumstances.

She is funny
and enjoys making us laugh.

She loves to dance
and can't get enough of the song
"Let it Go" from Frozen.
She can listen to it over...
and over...
and over...







We were driving to school
and I had "Hallelujah" 
by Jeff Buckley
on the radio.

After the song was over
I heard Sara in the back seat
saying "Hallelujah"
over and over.

She really enjoys that song.






She likes to play outside
and can use the steps
to her playhouse
all by herself!

She also enjoys helping mom
pick up sticks in the yard.

She echos me when I give
commands to Lucy.
"Lucy out!"
"C'mon Lucy"
"Go to Lucy's Bed!"







Sara is an absolute joy.
It's wonderful watching her grow and learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment