Thursday, December 4, 2014

Godparent Time



MN was a trip of highs and lows.
Like always, I caught a cold on the third day.
Single mommy + pregnancy + sickness = no good.

There were other major lows but, as always,
I will keep my blog positive.
When I look back at my blog,
I only enjoy reading the positives.

There were plenty of positives to share!


On Friday, daddy and papa left for deer camp.
Nana, Sara, and I went to visit Kate
and her new baby Mason
who was born on Halloween morning.

Sara loved meeting "baby Maci"
and gave him many kisses.





These two will have
many fun adventures together.






We were lucky enough to get some time
with Brent, Kate, and baby Mason
toward the end of our trip.

Sara says,
 "Uncle Brent" and "Auntie Kate"
very clearly!




Sara isn't used to having mommy
sleeping in her bedroom.
When she woke up,
She jumped up and down when she saw me.






Sara had a love-hate relationship with Cash.

Toward the end of the weekend,
Sara picked up phrases like
"Cash, no! no!"
and
"Cash, no buggin'"!














No comments:

Post a Comment