On the drive from Minnesota to St. Louis
we encountered some bad weather.
Only while I was driving, of course.
At one point I was down to 40 mph
on the interstate.
I had very white knuckles
as Matt convinced me to pass a snow plow.
When I pulled off the interstate to let Matt take over
the weather cleared and it was smooth sailing
all the way to St. Louis.
Go figure.
St. Louis was nice.
We stayed at a hotel
right next to the Gateway Arch.
On the way, we accidentally booked
a hotel that doesn't take dogs.
Sorry, Lucy.
She had to go to a Nashville boarding facility
and make friends with some
country dogs for the night.
We saw a little more action in Nashville
with the Grand Ole Opry at Ryman.
We got to see...
Little Jimmy Dickens
John Anderson
Diamond Rio
and some blue grass artists.
We had some tequila at Margaritaville,
bull riding at Cadillac Ranch,
and bar dancing at Coyote Ugly.
I can't quite figure out why my head hurt
so badly the following day.
It must have been the loud music at the Opry.



No comments:
Post a Comment