Eric and Stacey brought the kids
over and Bridger tried the ski trainer.
Since Bridger made it look so easy,
Sara decided to try it.
She was a natural!
She loved every minute of it
and daddy was so happy
he was able to see her do it.
That night,
I drove Daddy to Hudson
so he could catch an early morning flight.
We stopped at Kona Grill in Eden Prairie for dinner.
The next morning,
after dropping Daddy off at the airport
I drove out to the lake.
Lucy was the only one awake
so I took her for a kayak ride.
The lake looked so peaceful.
I decided to try and paddle the entire lake.
Unfortunately, we were on the calm side
and the other side of the lake was not so peaceful.
Lucy was not a happy camper.
Once everyone was up,
Sara took another crack at skiing.
She skied around the entire lake!
As she was skiing,
Sara yelled out, "could you please
send a picture of this to my dad?"
Sweet kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment