Thursday, January 10, 2019

2018 in Review



Poor, neglected blog.

I love reading my previous posts
so I need to keep it going.

A 2018 in Review post seems appropriate.




JANUARY





January brought us a little snow to play in.


I took first place at the War of Wods competition in Greensboro.






I tried rock climbing for the first time
and loved it!








I flew home to attend the funeral
of one of my dearest childhood friends.
Gone way too soon and never forgotten.




FEBRUARY




I was laid off from my job
and started a stay-at-home mom gig.

This time with the girls
was JUST what the doctor had ordered.

We pulled them out of daycare
and had fun all day, every day.





Our prayers were answered
when Sara was drawn in the lottery
for Pine Lake - our first choice school!






MARCH



A lot of sister-bonding time.






I competed in the CrossFit open
and finished every workout RX.








We snuck away to Wilmington
for a weekend beach get-away.










A teenage mutant ninja birthday party
for our sweet Sara Mae's 5th birthday!



APRIL





Matt & I went on a mission trip to Haiti
with our church.








Easter with Nana & Papa.








More stay-at-home mom fun
with trips to Discovery Place
and a beach vacation to Oak Island
with Colleen & Terry Fisher.






A second place finish for our volleyball team!




MAY



Happy birthday to me - Buffett cover band in Statesville.






Yay for daddy - running a 5k for vets!





JUNE




A fun beachy trip to Savannah and Tybee Island.










A fun Paw Patrol themed birthday
for our sweet Anna Rose's 3rd birthday!







JULY





The Hannans came to visit us in NC!
We splashed in the community pool,
chased some waterfalls in the national forest,
and enjoyed the ice cream truck
before driving back to MN with them.





We had great seats to a Twins game.














We had a great time at the lake
with Nana & Papa.
Then my friend stopped out to take
our family pictures!




 To be continued...


















No comments:

Post a Comment